anyone know about SS 6115?

gailie

We were in 6116 last year on Summit, so these pictures should give you some idea. We liked the room, but found that it really isn't that different than a standard balcony cabin with the exception of the approximately 80 extra square feet and the butler service. The higher category suites are where you will see the real difference.

Chris

65200317-M.jpg

65200340-M.jpg

The balcony view is unobstructed, but there are lifeboats on the deck immediately below you so don't look straight down into the water. You can see one of the lifeboats in the lower-right hand corner of the picture below. It really didn't take away anything from our view and it was nice not having an open deck below us where people could look directly up at us.

Chris

65199520-M.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Gailie,

We're sailing on the same cruise, and have never sailed before, but loved the pictures Chris sent you of SS 6115. We'll be in Conierge, but I'm jealous already! I agree that this thread is so cool, but hope I'm not breaking any of the rules, since this is new to me, too. My name is Gail, also, and I wonder how many other "Gails" will be on this cruise. Perhaps we'll meet, especially if you attend the Cruise Connections party. Have you signed up, since only 8 people have as of today? Looking forward to it!

G and W

Archived