Britannia Club class

Very excited to get so much helpful information before we board QM2. I am wondering if anyone has a comment about the Britannia Club category and also any photos of the Britannia Club restaurant? Any comments would be much appreciated,

MH:)

Very excited to get so much helpful information before we board QM2. I am wondering if anyone has a comment about the Britannia Club category and also any photos of the Britannia Club restaurant? Any comments would be much appreciated,

Hi...I think if you post your question on the main Cunard forum you'll find a lot more assistance and answers. This is where the Cunard people post and there are some who have sailed in the Britannia club. About the only difference you'll find there is the specific dining room and single seating...other than that amenities are the same as Britannia class.

You don't mention if you are doing a cruise or a TA. There is also a Roll Call section where you can sign on with others who will be on your trip. Always helpful information there as well as the chance to meet up onboard with your roll call mates. There is also a link to my cruise review in my signature if you'd like to read how we enjoyed this grand ship.

You'll love this ship...she is awesome and I can hardly wait to get back on in November. Please come over to the main forum...you'll get lots of help there.

post here for the main forum...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54

Post here for the roll calls

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=470

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continues....

The restaurant isn't particularly photogenic. However it is a superb option - I did a transatlantic in June in AA grade.

The staff are ex-Queens' Grill, and superb. The menu is largely the same as the Britannia, but the extra is an a la carte menu which is nice to have. Unlike the Britannia, you can dine between 6.30 (I think) and 9, although if you are on a later table you'll have to come to some sort of arrangement. We did - but that was basically we'd come as we pleased and leave when people had finished.

The cabins are standard balcony cabins. Small, but acceptable.

Overall, for the extra money, the extra you get is significant. I think it is the best value on the ship - you get about 90% of Grill perks for half the money (or less). It was the only trip I've not travelled Queens' Grill, and I have never had better service.

You've made a good choice, but do come across to the Cunard board and join in!

Matthew

Archived