Documents to bring to the pier

noenre

I always bring too much when it comes to boarding documents and I am trying not to do that this time.

First, We don't need to bring copies of the Advanced Guest Registration form right?

I think we will need birth certificates (or passports), my marriage certificate (to show change of name), driver licenses for DH and I, and our edocs. I hope that is everything.

I always also bring my child custody paperwork. I actually got questioned on our last cruise because my boys have a different last name than me and we were held up for a few minutes because of it. Thankfully I had brought my custody paperwork. Only problem I can think of now is that I don't have any documentation showing I had the same last name as my boys (my name from the previous marriage is on the custody paperwork). I hope they don't give me a hard time. I have been looking for my marriage cert from my previous marriage and can't find it. Hopefully I didn't burn it ;)

I am also travelling with a child that is not ours so we had to have her parents fill out an authorization form from NCL. I am hoping the reps I spoke with were correct and that is all I need!

you don't need the copy of the guest registration form if you completed it prior to 7 days of the sailing, if it is within 7 days then you need to bring a copy. I don't know what NCL's authorization form looks like for the child that isn't yours, but I do know that you need a notarized letter from the parent (might be that form). Also a good idea to get a notarized letter from the childs parent authorizing you to get medical treatment for the child if by chance it is needed (again might be on the form) Have fun

I always bring too much when it comes to boarding documents and I am trying not to do that this time.

First, We don't need to bring copies of the Advanced Guest Registration form right?

I think we will need birth certificates (or passports), my marriage certificate (to show change of name), driver licenses for DH and I, and our edocs. I hope that is everything.

I always also bring my child custody paperwork. I actually got questioned on our last cruise because my boys have a different last name than me and we were held up for a few minutes because of it. Thankfully I had brought my custody paperwork. Only problem I can think of now is that I don't have any documentation showing I had the same last name as my boys (my name from the previous marriage is on the custody paperwork). I hope they don't give me a hard time. I have been looking for my marriage cert from my previous marriage and can't find it. Hopefully I didn't burn it ;)

I am also travelling with a child that is not ours so we had to have her parents fill out an authorization form from NCL. I am hoping the reps I spoke with were correct and that is all I need!

We always print out the Advanced Registration Forms and bring them with us to give to the person at the check-in counter in the terminal building.

I'm still going to bring my advanced registration paperwork, just to be on the safe side. My son and I also have a different last name and never had the same last name. Although I have full custody, I still had his father sign the parental consent form. Did this last year on the Spirit and had no problem getting on. Also brought my niece with us last year and had no problem with her parental consent form.

I'm still going to bring my advanced registration paperwork, just to be on the safe side. My son and I also have a different last name and never had the same last name. Although I have full custody, I still had his father sign the parental consent form. Did this last year on the Spirit and had no problem getting on. Also brought my niece with us last year and had no problem with her parental consent form.

Thanks for the info. I actually found the marriage cert I was looking for. i can't get my ex to sign a consent form. He is out of the country and unreachable until the end of August. I don't think I will have a problem though, as I have full custody. I feel better now that I have all of the documents showing the name changes.

I'll bring the advanced registration paperwork too, just to be safe. You never know!

Thanks for the info. I actually found the marriage cert I was looking for. i can't get my ex to sign a consent form. He is out of the country and unreachable until the end of August. I don't think I will have a problem though, as I have full custody. I feel better now that I have all of the documents showing the name changes.

I'll bring the advanced registration paperwork too, just to be safe. You never know!

I'm glad you found all you're paperwork. You should have no problem. And bringing the advanced registration copies won't hurt. We're on the same cruise...I'm getting so excited I can't stand it!!! See you in 11 days!!...Sharon

Archived