Info on Cameron Tours

CrusinAgain

I have contacted Cameron regarding his tours. He wants $125 for 2 people. I have e-mailed him about going with a group since that is out of our budget but he isn't responding. Is there any other tour operator that offers tours for a reasonable price for 2 people by adding them to a group like most tour operators do?

I have contacted Cameron regarding his tours. He wants $125 for 2 people. I have e-mailed him about going with a group since that is out of our budget but he isn't responding. Is there any other tour operator that offers tours for a reasonable price for 2 people by adding them to a group like most tour operators do?

Oh yes-are there any tour operators that do a tour like cameron----do tell....I get a bad vibe when I am not answered.

We used Cameron Reid last Dec and would book with him again in a minute. He was waiting for us right where he said he'd be and right on time. He took the 4 of us for about 6 hours and we went and did everything we asked for including lunch, which we asked him to join us at, and some beach time. He was an excellent guide, incredibly personable and showed us his island with great pride and knowledge. We felt very comfortable with him and all enjoyed his company and felt that we'd had great value for the money paid. I'm surprised at him not responding as he answered me swiftly each time I wrote.

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continues....

He has responded this morning and explained that all his services are based on private tours so only 1 group per vehicle be it 2 - ? it would be x dollars. It was too high for just the 2 of us. Hope others with larger groups have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I have given up on finding a tour so it looks like we will wing it and enjoy the town and shopping. The tours for 2 are out of our budget since it is based on group pricing of 4 or more. If anyone does find a tour for 2 that does not want an arm and a leg please post about it.

We were in Barbados in 2000 and we just got off the ship and went to the terminal and got a taxi. We had been there before in 1997 and kind of knew what we wanted to see. I think he charged us $10pp back then, but probably would be more now.

Cameron's website is back up this morning! Maybe some kind of internet problem -

Well all I can say is that's great but I don't like the idea that he doesn't respond quickly at all.When I wrote him 3-4 times when his site was up-over a 2 week period-he never responded and I never got my emails returned so he had to get them.

That is no was to do business-maybe that's why so many tour operators come and go.

I am very happy with Sarah-seriously-she has responded to all my emails (there have been many) and very pleasant about it and no run around.So many don't want to answer questions.Anyone notice that?

I have asked where they go on tours and i get -east coast,several places...not where!!!!!

You ask if they make stops and if so where and they tell you -yes we stop.

I asked where??????

THings like that-it can get annoying.lolol

Archived