Beer - Reduced Alcohol???

[quote name='Caliber1']The what do teens wear thread ,matlily.

Not yet me thinks. Won't be long for me though. :p ;)[/quote]

gotcha. gonna go check it. and tttyl if i miss ya. have a good one. and, coors light used to be my fave b/4 mich ultra, so havin a coors light for me at happy hour today will work just fine.;)

[quote name='truecruiser']gotcha. gonna go check it. and tttyl if i miss ya. have a good one. and, coors light used to be my fave b/4 mich ultra, so havin a coors light for me at happy hour today will work just fine.;)[/quote]

Just one? :eek:

[quote name='heatheranne']:confused: says who? :D be careful, Jess, you're gonna get a rep if you're not careful ;)[/quote]

well he only teetered on the edge of having to hide, duck, and run for cover this morning. so, maybe the "better" behaved boy, at times. LOL.:p

[quote name='heatheranne']:confused: says who? :D be careful, Jess, you're gonna get a rep if you're not careful ;)[/quote]

I already have one, you all just don't know about it. :p

[quote name='truecruiser']well he only teetered on the edge of having to hide, duck, and run for cover this morning. so, maybe the "better" behaved boy, at times. LOL.:p[/quote]

What did I do. *adjusts halo*

[quote name='Caliber1']Those were for the kids? :eek:[/quote]

I'm a big kid. Might want to decorate that nice linen don'tchaknow.

"After a month’s sobriety my faculties became unbearably acute and I found myself unhealthily clairvoyant, having insights into places I’d as soon not journey to. Unlike some men, I had never drunk for boldness or charm or wit; I had used alcohol for precisely what it was, a depressant to check the mental exhilaration produced by extended sobriety." — Frederick Exley

The dangers of reduced or not buckets mixed with extended time in the HT:

[IMG]http://images.kodakgallery.com/servlet/Images/photos1681/3/22/95/62/92/9/992629522303_0_BG.jpg?a=577[/IMG]

[quote name='livtojump']The dangers of reduced or not buckets mixed with extended time in the HT:

[IMG]http://images.kodakgallery.com/servlet/Images/photos1681/3/22/95/62/92/9/992629522303_0_BG.jpg?a=577[/IMG][/quote]

You talkin about the pic or the poster? :eek:

Friend of Adolph C

Sorry, I'm not here to leave a PSA... I'm just here to say hey to Heatheranne, who I haven't seen in AGES!!! Hey girl! How the heck are you! I guess I need to check the CBG site, Ihaven't in a while! Miss ya :D

Now, about those beers... line them up and keep them coming :D

[quote name='Caliber1']You talkin about the pic or the poster? :eek:

Friend of Adolph C[/quote]

Talking about the pic. The tub on the right seems a tad discolored...no?

[quote name='truecruiser']LMAO!:D :p perhaps we do need redemption:confused:[/quote]

I took a quiz yesterday that said I was 75% evil, and one that said I had a 40% chance I'm going to hell :(

[URL]http://www.blogthings.com/howevilareyouquiz/[/URL]

[URL]http://www.blogthings.com/howsinfulareyouquiz[/URL]

It's not looking good for Lucy :eek:

Archived