M-Class Aft CC Cabin: Deck 7 or 8

C-Gar

Been searching and reading, but still unclear whether an M-Class Aft CC Cabin would be preferable on Deck 7 or 8. Is it accurate that those cabins/verandas are equally wide (about 9'), excepting the Handicaps (about 3' wider)? Is the Deck 8 veranda 15 or 20 feet long? And are the verandas on Deck 7 lengthier and by how much? Thanks for any insight.

I may be wrong, but I think only the aft cabins on deck 9 are CC cabins. Those on decks 7 and 8 are not CC. Do I have this right?

All the 1s are moving to CC early next year...so for Balcony's you'll have Suites, FV, CCs and then the 2s.

Deck 7 is right above the suites so you have fewer people on the deck below (but of course they could throw big parties - maybe you could get invited.)

Deck 7 is farther away from deck 10 where the cigar smokers congregate for their evening ritual.

That said, they are all wondeful - you won't go wrong with aft on deck 7 or 8.

We were on 7203 on the Constellation this year and are in 7208 next year on the Millennium.

FLJudi

I would choose deck 8. It is 2 decks up from the Penthouse where the people occupying it may play the outside music too loud. Also 2 decks down from deck 10 where sometimes there is music plus the chatter of passengers and the cigar smokers! :D

Archived