Water and Soda

purplejc5

My husband and I are going on the Conquest January of 08. This our third cruise and I'm getting adventureous :D . I have read about some of you taking soda, water, etc on board. I don't mean to sound naive (i guess i am), what are the different ways to pack it (especially soda) without the cans breaking open (we are flying into galveston)? We are doing the pre-cruise overnight @ a hotel in the area, maybe bring an empty suitcase and buy it there before get on the cruise. Any info would be helpful. Thanks for listening and posting.

When flying into the port, carry a foldup bag with you and purchase your special soda then. Don't take up precious weight trying to pack it in your checked luggage. As for water, I would simply buy a couple of bottles at the port and refill them onboard. Water onboard cruise ships is purer than most bottled water you can buy.

Cheers,

When flying into the port, carry a foldup bag with you and purchase your special soda then. Don't take up precious weight trying to pack it in your checked luggage. As for water, I would simply buy a couple of bottles at the port and refill them onboard. Water onboard cruise ships is purer than most bottled water you can buy.

Cheers,

Cheers,

Archived