Quick question about Cosol tour...

LA_FadeAway

Okay, so I keep reading about all the great rum punch, water, sodas, etc. that Cosol provides. Given the tiny size of my bladder, I can't help but ask if he makes restroom stops along the way. If so, approximately how far apart (time not distance) are they spaced? At least I'll know whether I need to pace my beverage consumption or not :cool:

Yes, there are restrooms at the little "shopping" stops you will make, and also at the beach. The entire tour is only about 5 hours, so I'd say at least every hour and a half. Maybe someone else can weigh in on this - I think I'm remembering right!

I seem to remember 3 stops total...about every 1.5 hrs as the previous poster said. One stop we had to pay a dollar to use the restroom...but that was fine with us as the restrooms there were nice and clean.

There is one restroom you can pay at. It is the first stop. There are 2 more stops and they are free. One was at the Botanical Gardens and the other at the beach where you could change clothes. Cosol has an amazing tour. I will never forget my tour with him. I highly recommend his tour to anyone. The food, the beauty of the islands, unique personality, just a wonderful day.

I am so glad I did the tour with Cosol. I was a little nervous about touring with a private tour guide, but I will never do another cruise ship tour again. I got alot of positive information on cruise critic to help me choose his tours. I even went without my family and had a wonderful day. My family really missed out on a wonderful tour. If I ever get back to St Lucia, I will book another tour with Cosol. Fantastic !!!!!

We had an additional stop after the beach, too, at the little souvenier shop that was stuck on the side of the mountain. It was where Cosol served his famous spiced rum! I had forgotten about the one at the botanical gardens.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived