Honeymooning with Family

MDL1771

My finance' and I decided to invite friends and family on our honeymoon cruise in November. So far 22 people will be joining us. I am putting together a packet of information and would like to make welcome bags for each couple.

Please give me some ideas as too what I should put in the bags. I was thinking about playing cards, lanyards, motion-sickness pills.

Awww you are sweet!

Well you could make them out of beach bags so they could use them at the beach. I think the lanyards, motion sickness pills, etc are a good start.

What cruiseline???? On Carnival they have personalized t-shirts for the entire family so it could say

SMITH FAMILY HONEYMOON

September 2007

Carnival

Or you could go to a local t-shirt print company and get them done for next to nothing.

We got married 9 1/2 years ago in St Thomas, and we had 32 people on the cruise with us on our honeymoon, too. I never thought to do something like that. What a great idea. You're very thoughtful. I know it sounds kind of strange in this very digital age, but what if you included a disposable camera in each bag as well. You could have 20 other perspectives of your trip via pictures!!! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and have a great honeymoon!!

Archived