HELP ME DECIDE- GLORY or LEGEND

beachbev

Our group just booked the Glory for August 2008. This will be our 3rd time to Western Carib. We really love Cozumel beaches and Costa Maya beaches. We are taking some first timers with us this time and now they will really enjoy it.

I've done both ships. In 2005, we did the Glory's Eastern itinerary and this summer, 2007, we did the Legend, Western Caribbean. I loved them both!! The beaches at St. Thomas and St. Maarten were very nice. We did Sapphire Beach at St. Thomas and Orient Beach in St. Maarten. We've done beaches in Cozumel and Costa Maya. Costa Maya is very laid back. Cozumel beaches are very busy, but beautiful. The Legend's itinerary is very busy. Four straight days of ports!! It took a week to recover!! The ship is great! The adults in our group preferred the Legend's layout, but the teens liked the Glory's layout better. They had been on the Conquest and were used to the ship's layout. I'm sure if we did another Spirit class, they would get used to it. Hope this helps!

Just pick the dates best for you on the ship that is sailing. Go and have fun. We sailed our first time on the glory and started booking/planning for the next one on the drive home. Price for us is more important than where we are going. we just want to go diffrent places. The Glory was nice but we did not have anything to reference it too as far as cruise ships go.

Archived