Triumph Questions

jsy

This is the information I received after emailing my concerns to my PVP. Sounds right to me.

Its good to hear from you again. The room we secured for you is priced at the 1a price which is traditionally an interior room with bunk beds. Now on the Triumph there are a select few rooms that have a few upgrades in location and sleeping accommodations. These rooms are sometimes referred to as incentive rooms. They are great for single cruisers because they are priced at the 1A category however have the benefits of a 5a/6b category with some restrictions of course. These rooms are on the main deck like a 6b and have portholes like a 5a however do not have a king bed like the 5a/6b have and aren't priced like a 5a or 6b are. So you are getting these incentives of the higher level and ocean view however paying a fraction of what it would regularly cost you. Here is a chart to show you what I mean.

single occupant rate dual occupant rate

1a $714+tax $529+ tax

6b $1279+tax $719+tax

5a $1199+tax $679+tax

Thanks for getting back with your response from the PVP. There are many here that book the 1A's because of some of the great rates and cabins that are available for the single cruiser but I have never heard anyone use the explanation you got re: the 1A classification. To the best of my knowledge all 1A's interior or OV are priced the same on any particular cruise. Enjoy your cruise.

I looked on the deck plans, and confirmed what my PVP told me that that room has a twin bed with a sofa bed and a port hole. I might bite the bullet and pay for a balcony. I'm so confused right now. I looked up the price for that room and it's what I paid. But should be more since I'm going solo, so far, about 1/2 times more.

Thanks for your information. I wouldn't want bunk beds.

Bite the bullet and get yourself a BALCONY.....I'm sure you deserve it :)

This is the information I received after emailing my concerns to my PVP. Sounds right to me.

Sounds right to me. Just a 'big spin' is all. ;)

And, the description you're reading on the deck plan is correct for cabin 2212. It does not have bunk beds. It's a nice, comfortable layout for a solo pax.

Enjoy your countdown, jsy!

Thanks for getting back with your response from the PVP. There are many here that book the 1A's because of some of the great rates and cabins that are available for the single cruiser but I have never heard anyone use the explanation you got re: the 1A classification. To the best of my knowledge all 1A's interior or OV are priced the same on any particular cruise. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for your reply. Still don't know what to do. But I have time to decide. Anything else is so expensive. I've been checking other ships on Carnival and their prices that I'm getting more depressed. LOL!

Sounds right to me. Just a 'big spin' is all. ;)

And, the description you're reading on the deck plan is correct for cabin 2212. It does not have bunk beds. It's a nice, comfortable layout for a solo pax.

Enjoy your countdown, jsy!

Glad you checked it out too. Wonder if the sofa makes into a bed in case someone decides to join me.

Bite the bullet and get yourself a BALCONY.....I'm sure you deserve it :)

I'm booking a crusie because there's been so much to deal with and I need something to look forward to. Would love a balcony again, but the price sky-rockets for a solo. But then, yes, I deserve it. Thank!

My review of my Triumph experience is in my siggy.

Have fun!

Great review. I had read it several days ago. Gave me great information. Was nice to read about the ports too. Thank you.

Archived