Med cruise ?

lv2snorkel

I know a passport is required, but do I need visas for any of the countries. Italy, Sicily, Coraita, France, Spain??????? Thanks - Katie

Nope. The ONLY countries we've been to that required visas in Europe were Turkey (but only when we were stay over in Istanbul after the cruise), and Russia (still overly bureacratic after all these years). If you have a US or Canadian passport, you do not need a visa in ANY European Union country that I'm aware of--and certainly none of the W.Eur nations--like the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Benelux, or Scandinavia.

I know a passport is required, but do I need visas for any of the countries. Italy, Sicily, Coraita, France, Spain??????? Thanks - Katie

Katie,

I was on the Freedom in March and when we got to Turkey we had to give our passports to the ship and they were held until we left. But it was the first time Carnival had sailed to Turkey. I think I read a post maybe on the Freedom review that said they keep your passports at embarkation and you don't get them back until you leave Turkey. At any rate Carnival takes care of all of the paperwork so it's no big deal.

Archived