HMC Private Oasis Excursion

cyndij

Has anyone rented the Private Oasis at Half Moon Cay? I know there are cabana's for rent, but I am spcifially looking for the Private Oasis that is the 1620 sq ft cabana. There is a beverage package, etc. and I cannot find the price of the Oasis, the beverage package, or any other extra's. Thanks!

I don't know how much Carnival charges but HAL charges $1,199 (NOT a misprint) for up to 12 people. There is additional optional fees but I do not know what the costs are.

Has anyone rented the Private Oasis at Half Moon Cay? I know there are cabana's for rent, but I am spcifially looking for the Private Oasis that is the 1620 sq ft cabana. There is a beverage package, etc. and I cannot find the price of the Oasis, the beverage package, or any other extra's. Thanks!

DH & I were on the Elation in Jan '07. No such thing was offered on that cruise. Just Cabana's and clamshells. Maybe another cruise line? :confused:

Good luck!

Luv's Crusin'

Check out this link, it has all of the info.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=10769513#post10769513

Archived