bedrail available for pullman bed?

mommy2boys

Hi. We are sailing on the Carnival Miracle in August and I was wondering if anyone knows whether there are bedrails available (to borrow) on board, or if we should bring our own. Our travel agent suggested that there are bed rails, but I haven't been able to find anything on these boards to confirm that. Can anyone advise? Thanks.

I can't confirm that either. I didn't allow my kids to sleep in the pullman on Carnival, so I slept in it.

How old are you kids? Mine are rather young, 7 and 3...so there was no way they were going in that pullman.

My son is 5, and not a restless sleeper. He has been nagging me for bunkbeds since he turned 5, and while I wouldn't let him sleep in a bunk on a regular basis (he has to twins in his room that convert to bunks but haven't been converted) I don't think he's going to give us any peace unless he gets to sleep in the pullman:) ...For my own peace of mind, I want to make sure he's secure; hence the question about bedrails. I am probably going to get a saftey first bedrail, bring that on board and then asses the safety of the beds when we get there. Thanks very much for your advice, though.

I went to web shots and found pictures of a pullman on Miracle. They DO have a bedrail. This is in a Cat 11 suite BUT all pullmans should be standard on the ship.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1281912617062547426egqLTB

YIKES! not much of a bedrail...thanks that picture is very helpful...i thought the pullman was above the king bed...not over a granite table!! :eek:

YIKES! not much of a bedrail...thanks that picture is very helpful...i thought the pullman was above the king bed...not over a granite table!! :eek:

Well it depends. If you are in a Cat 11 or 12, then the pullman *might* be over something like a table. If you have a OV or inside, then the pullman IS over another bed.

So remember, that's a cat 11 suite...you may not have booked that category. But that's the size of the bedrails.

Archived