CB Mini-suites & balconies

keywestcat

Hi everyone,

My husband and I will be sailing on the Caribbean Princess for the first time in Oct. We want to book a mini-suite and I noticed their website states that the sizes range from 289-536 sq ft, depending on balcony size. Is anyone familiar with which of the mini-suites would be the ones with the larger balconies?

Thanks very much for any information you could provide!

I believe all the mini suites on the Caribbean Princess are the same size, about 325 square feet. The 500 plus square footage referred to on the website involves some oddly shaped mini suites on a few of the other ships.

The only difference in the mini suites on the Caribbean Princess are the balconies. All the mini suites balconies are about 9 x 7 feet but the Dolphin deck balconies are not covered and exposed to the sun and the cabins above you. Some people don't like this arrangement, others are not bothered by it. On Emerald deck the mini suite balconies are covered but there are only a handful of them (12 cabins in the aft area). The Emerald mini suites often fill up first because the covered balcony makes them desirable.

Archived