Question about Sterling's on the Dawn

threepeas

We are sailing on the Dawn out of SF in a few weeks and are planning on going to Sterling's one night to celebrate my parent's 50th anniversary.

My question is, do they allow children in Sterling's? The child in question will be about 18 months at the time we leave and is very well behaved when eating out. I can't seem to find any information about this on the princess website or on CC.

Thanks!

Actually there isn't a seperate dining room for Sterlings. They have a section of the buffet area blocked off for this dining experience. They have the area with tablecloths, candles etc. It is a nice area that I saw but not the dining experience you would have if you were on the other ships. About bringing the young child, I wouldn't hesitate. We were in the buffet area around 10pm and the area was still available at that time. Hope it works out for you and your family. Congratulations to your parents:) Have a wonderful cruise. We were on the Dawn 5/31 out of SF and enjoyed Alaska and sailing under the Golden Gate bridge was an experience.

Archived