'Girlie'packing question!!

DHhero

OK I know this will sound ridiculous but we are in the middle of packing for our cruise tomorrow. I have put some of my dresses in hanging bags, they are not very sturdy and my husband is concerned they will be damaged when they are taken off us at the docks. Are bags treated carefully or should I try and fold them into my case?

Does one need a double stateroom to "pack a Girlie" or would a single work just as well.

Well if you were both very slim you could manage in 2070, which is a Queens' Grill single, but I'd still prefer a double.

Not actually thought of packing a girlie though. Is this a way of silencing a wife by putting her in the case or providing entertainment on crossings where she is at home working?

Matthew

I think a suite with a discrete butler is probably in order. After all you have to treat a 'girlie' properly!

Seriously, thank you, I think I might have to re think packing as I have put dresses and suits in suit/dress bags none of them are sturdy - quite a handful to carry on and cases are full!

Archived