Crown Princess...Docks at Havensight or Crown Bay??

CraigRDR1

Double check that CraigRDR1...I just asked my TA the same thing last week, and she indicated that the ship we will be on (Emerald Princess) will be docking at West Indian Company Dock .... which is in Havensight. Maybe different ships go to different docks????? I will also double check with her again. :)

Double check that CraigRDR1...I just asked my TA the same thing last week, and she indicated that the ship we will be on (Emerald Princess) will be docking at West Indian Company Dock .... which is in Havensight. Maybe different ships go to different docks????? I will also double check with her again. :)

Found this website..and at least for July...Crown will dock at Crown Bay

http://www.**********/general_usvi/cruiseship/cruise_2007/STT-July.php

Princess struck a deal to dock at Crown Bay. Apparently it's much cheaper for them. Nothing at Crown Bay so you have to taxi in (about $4 pp to get to town). Ask to go to the Vendor's Flea market and then just walk up from there.

Sailed on the Crown in April and we docked at Havensight beacuse the Queen Mary was at Crown Bay. We were told until they dredge some more, only 1 mega-ship can dock there. Hope this helps.

Melody

As I expected, some ships dock in Crown Bay and others in Havensight, depending on availability...apparently (according to my TA) the Emereald Princess on it's October 27th 10 day trip, will be docked in Havensight. Thanks for the link to the ship's docking schedules! :o

As a rule of thumb, Princess is at Crown Bay, and everyone else is at Havensight

But in the busy winter months, they do a lot of juggling around, also ships that do not come here on a regular basis, wind up at Crown Bay

In Bermuda look up Jacobs Cover(I believe) is the name...can take a public bus there...it is the most beautiful place, I would book a cruise just to go back there..also a great sandwich place across from the bus terminal to get a picnic lunch at...Grand Turk...check the boards for port call and contact Sandy to go for a day at the Grand Turk Inn...get a group of you together...read the 8/28 boards and you'll see that we have a group going...St. Thomas...I'm just learning about Water Island, haven't been, but looks like a great choice if you are a beach person... Enjoy:D

Archived