Familes with small children on HAL

ILOVEMEXICO

Just wondering if there are lots of families with small children on HAL cruises; we have sailed Princess and there are and was wondering if the same applied to HAL.

Thanks!

There can be families with small children but probably less so than Princess. It does depend on what itinerary. In the Caribbean or Mexico there will be more. In Europe less. Also length of cruise; the shorter the more families. HAL has the HAL Club for the kids. My grandchildren (5/7)prefer HAL Club to Disney because there was ferer kids.:) :D :) :D

We love sailing with HAL. I wouldn't say my girls are small, (9 & 14), but they enjoy HAL because it is so elegant and not quite as noisy as some of the other cruiselines with lots of kids, like Carnival. They always find plenty of things to do on the ship, and they don't even participate in many of the HAL Club activities. I make sure that they are well behaved or they will have to face some harsh consequences when they get home. :)

Archived