Ruby Princess Inaugural Voyage - Going Going Gone!!

drpack

I was on the Princess Site looking for an Emerald Deck Covered Mini-Suite (AD) for the inaugural voyage of the Ruby Princess on November 15, 2008. The cabin I wanted wasn't on the list but when I filled in the cabin number it was available.

I called Princess to book the cabin. When the Princess Rep checked the AD category there were at least ten (AD) cabins available. When she entered the cabin I wanted it was on hold from when I had selected it on the Princess site. It took a few minutes, but the cabin became available again and she booked it for me. While she was waiting for the cabin hold to drop the entire (AD) category went to waitlist.

I can't believe I was that close to not getting a cabin I wanted. This just goes to show that if you want a certain cabin, you better grab it fast.

There must have been some sort of glitch in the system. Twelve hours later the category AD cabins are now available again. Oh well, at least I still got the cabin I wanted.

Archived