1 day Alexandria to Cairo. Has anyone used Continental Tours?

I am sailing on the Norwegian Jewel in September. I have been looking for a private tour from Alexandria to Cairo. Has anyone ever used Continental Tours? The itinerary sounds too good to be true: the Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, Coptic churches and then the bazaar. And the price is only $90 per person for 2 people.

I am sailing on the Norwegian Jewel in September. I have been looking for a private tour from Alexandria to Cairo. Has anyone ever used Continental Tours? The itinerary sounds too good to be true: the Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, Coptic churches and then the bazaar. And the price is only $90 per person for 2 people.

Have not used this company but if you are comparing to ships prices for land tours sounds okay we are on royal princess sept 5 sailing and using teymour at temo tours (info@temotours.com) it is costing $190 usd pp for overnighter this includes entrance fees itinerary as follows pick up Port Said to pyramids / sphinx at giza to steppe pyramids and memphis sound and light show and nile buffet show/dinner extra ($20) cruise o/n meridian pyramids ($20) extra for pyramid view room after breakfast it on to the museum and entrance to mummies room then to the mosque and to khan kahli bazaar and a photo shoot of fort in alexandria the site of the old world 7 wonder lighthouse to ship at alexandria I have put in the extras as we are party of 4 and 2 dont want a view and 2 dont want to go on buffet belly dancer show on nile and we are paying our own lunches(picnic from ship picnic from hotel) but breakfast dinner included and he has been so kind in supplying us with our visas as princess line do not supply visas if you are not going on their ship tours and the the visas from Teymour are $15 per head but from the embassy before you go they are in the vicinity of $70 so do ask your cruise line if you are covered in a blanket visa or the tour company if they will supply a visa I have the highest regard for Teymour he has tweaked the tour to suit us and also the visa situations can recommend him have spoken to him on the phone and his english is very easy to understand almost no accent I am sure you will have a wonderful time Our original day trip just to pyramids at giza museum mosque and bazaar was $69 usd pp also he does not require a deposit but payment on the day and if for any reason ship does not stop there we have not done our dough :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived