What Is Your Perfect Fun-day-at-sea????

vafamily5

Having a nice breakfast at the Red Sail, but next to a window so we can enjoy the beautiful view. Perhaps attend some of the activities that are mentioned in the Capers or walking around the decks. Checking out the shops on the ship for good buys. Relaxing by the pool and in the adult only hot tubs located at the rear of the lido deck for most of the day. If is formal night and we enjoy a delicious dinner served to us in the main dining room. Then go to the night time shows that are planned, perhaps spend some time in some of the clubs or put a few coins in the slots.

;) ALL OF THE ABOVE ;)

We've done it all but my very favorite is a chair looking out to sea, a good book and plenty of re-fills on the dod. Afternoon nap and .....then dinner and party time!!!

Bubbles we are going on the Valor Sept 23 2007. I sure did enjoy your sideshow. We are in cabin 8461. We were on the Miracle last year in Sept when she was going out of Miami and loved every minute of it. This will be are 8th cruise any we have enjoyed everyone of them. Again Thanks:)

• Up before dawn , up to the Lido Deck to grab a coffee then enjoy the sunrise.
  • Walk all around the upper decks and enjoy the peace and quiet and views of nothing but water.
  • Head back to buffet for breakfast (Enjoyed with a view of the water.)
  • Back to the room to wake up (or attempt to wake up) DD for her breakfast.
  • Sauna/Steam Room
  • Check the Capers for anything interesting to do. (Trivia games, etc.)
  • A little book reading
  • A little sunning
  • Lunch in the dining room
  • Repeat of reading, walking around, whatever is in capers.
  • Afternoon nap
  • Whatever else might strike my fancy but mostly just relaxing

Hello:

I love the sea day's also. We sleep later, never make it to breakfast. Ususally that's the day I get my massage. We relax ALL day.

I'll be sailing next weekend(8/5-Valor) with 39 family member and friends including my DH and 4 children, let's see how much relaxing we get! (lol)

I hoping to get a massage on one of the 2 sea days, we bringing a portable DVD player and hope to catch up on a few of the movies

we've missed. Happy Sea Day everyone!

Renee

On my cruise last month we had 4 sea days and a typical day for my husband and I would be: get up very early...usually by 6AM:eek: We have always been early risers. We would order room service for our coffee, juice, fruit and croissants which we would enjoy out on our balcony. :p Then we would go up to the dining room when it opened and have our real breakfast. After breakfast we would take a nice walk around the outside deck enjoying the sunshine and sea air. It was just wonderful. We would also play lots of trivia games. We really liked that. Even won a ship on a stick.....LOL!!!!:D We would head out to the adults only aft pool around 11 or 12. On our sailing we never had a problem finding a chair either and hardly saw any chair hogs. I guess we got lucky. We would lay out there for a couple hours. We aren't much into the all day sun thing. We would have a late lunch around 2:30 or 3PM at the deli, pizza or asian station or order room service for lunch. Take a nap. Enjoy the little sushi station around 5:30. Have drinks. Hang out in the sports bar. Meet up with friends that we met. Ohhh gee, I'm just rambling aren't I? LOL!!!! :D Trying to relive my wonderful cruise aboard the Miracle.

Hubby and I are going on our first cruise Aug 5. First day is at sea, then 4 ports in a row where we are diving at all of them, then last sea day, then back at port. I am glad that the sea days are spaced apart because I am actually worried I may be bored on them! We are not much for just laying around and relaxing, which is why I was trying to find a cruise on RCCL that goes to the ports we wanted because they have the ice skating rink and rock climbing wall that might have kept me busy. Anyway, Carnival it is, but maybe I will surprise myself and enjoy the relaxing.... Do they have something like a running track on the Valor so that I can bring my rollerblades?

Archived