Excursions?

purplejc5

My husband and I just put the deposit on our cruise on the Conquest in Jan 08.:) I am so excited to see the excursions, went to the itenerary page, but it is not showing prices. I called Carnival and he said that "the excusions were not "loaded" yet, probably in a couple of months". :( Does anyone know if this is true? Any info?

My husband and I just put the deposit on our cruise on the Conquest in Jan 08.:) I am so excited to see the excursions, went to the itenerary page, but it is not showing prices. I called Carnival and he said that "the excusions were not "loaded" yet, probably in a couple of months". :( Does anyone know if this is true? Any info?

I am pretty sure you will not see prices until you are able to purchase the excursions and I think that will open up about 2 months before you cruise. :D

Yes its true. As Bonnie J said check another ship's tour prices. We are going on Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Seas in January 2008. Since we are also leaving from Galveston we will be going to the same ports-of-call. Royal Caribbean already has more than half of their tour prices posted for these islands and their prices will give you an idea of what to pay.

Archived