Custom Printed Carnival T-Shirts?

parrotthead

Has anyone ordered the custom printed Carnival T-shirts called Carnival Fun Tees?

They seem reasonably priced. I was wondering about the quality of them and the shipping process.

Were you satisifed with the finished product?

Any input would be appericated!

Thanks

I just ordered some shirts from Carnival and they are awesome. The t-shirt is made of a nice quality material and the printing looks great. Shipping took a little longer than I expected but was not too long.

I would highly recommend them based upon what I received (granted I have not washed them yet).

Jeeze................:rolleyes: testy, testy.

Hi Kandy, I ordered tshirts for our reunion cruise for people I cruise with.

The shirts are fine, not really thick or top line, but for the prices are fine.

I just got normal delivery, so the postage wasn't bad. And the printing is very nice. I think you'll be happy with it.

If you want nicer quality shirts they do offer them at a more expensive price, but then if you want them to last for a long time that might be the route to go.

Have a great cruise!!! Cheers, Carole

Hey there.

I ordered the Carnival t-shirts for my family. I figured it would be cheaper to get them made then to buy "souveniers". I bought 7 of them and it cost around $100 including s/h. They are nice shirts and the printing seems to have been done nicely. They have sizes that range from YS to 4X! There are "ready made templates" so you just change the wording around to fit you. They did call and ask if I had spelled something correctly (nice touch I thought). They were delivered via UPS less than 2 weeks later.

Hope this helps!

Conquest~9-30-07

Destiny~12-2000

Parrotthead

I totally agree with your response about questions already asked. I don't think there would be any posts if questions weren't asked over! I have been reading on these posts for a few years and alot of the questions are the same or very similar. Like you I don't think it is a big deal!

On the tshirts, I am in the process of ordering for our upcoming family cruise. I just have to check on the shipping time! Hopefully they will come out nice. I don't care if they only last a few washings as I really just want them so we can all wear day of departure.

Hope you have a great evening!

My thoughts on various replies on this thread: Common on - be nice people. Lots of people ask questions over and over. If you don't like it - just don't answer.

Now on to the T-shirts.

I ordered 2 last Wed. (July 25) and they came today Tues. (July 31) - less than 1 week. VERY FAST!!! I am pleased with how they turned out.

They are made out of Fruit of the Loom Lofteez brand material. They are 98% cotton and 2% other. Not sure what the other is.

When you are going thru the ordering process at the very end you can decide what color shirt you want.

If anyone has any other questions I will try to answer them.

My thoughts on various replies on this thread: Common on - be nice people. Lots of people ask questions over and over. If you don't like it - just don't answer.

Now on to the T-shirts.

I ordered 2 last Wed. (July 25) and they came today Tues. (July 31) - less than 1 week. VERY FAST!!! I am pleased with how they turned out.

They are made out of Fruit of the Loom Lofteez brand material. They are 98% cotton and 2% other. Not sure what the other is.

When you are going thru the ordering process at the very end you can decide what color shirt you want.

If anyone has any other questions I will try to answer them.

Okay where do you order these? On Carnival Website???:o

Pigfishinn, I would love to know how you got your cc name:D . Did you order a colored shirt or white shirt? I would love to see a picture of the actual product. When you consider how much it costs to have screens made for small quanities of shirts with multiple color this is really not a bad deal.

Neverpar, how did the koozies look? Are they made of the insulated foam like material or the plastic formed can huggers?

The total cost including shipping for 2 shirts was $33.21. ($13.00 per shirt and $7.21 per UPS shipping) I just picked the standard shipping. I thought it was a great price for 2 custom made t-shirts. If someone tells me how to post a picture I will take one and post it.

We ordered the "ash gray" color. They are light gray. Both me and dh are very pleased. He didn't know I ordered them (a surprise for our 10th anniversary from me).

My screen name came about this way: I collect pigs (even have a pig tattoo) and my dh loves to fish. The inn is our home. So if you combine these three things you have pigfishinn. I use this screen name for lots of things - my e-mail, my other chat boards, etc. My real name is Becky.

I just ordered 3 shirts Friday night, July 27, and I received a email today saying they have been shipped and we should get them Thursday. Much quicker than I had expected. We aren't cruising until late Sept. I can't wait to see them. Sounds like everyone that has ordered has been happy.:)

Pigfishinn, I would love to know how you got your cc name:D . Did you order a colored shirt or white shirt? I would love to see a picture of the actual product. When you consider how much it costs to have screens made for small quanities of shirts with multiple color this is really not a bad deal.

Neverpar, how did the koozies look? Are they made of the insulated foam like material or the plastic formed can huggers?

They looked like the foam like material.....but when I get them I will let you know! I really liked the way the preview looked with the printing and all...

.....she will not post a question that has been asked and answered before.

Ask me once.....I'll help you

Ask me twice.....I won't

Ask me three times.....I'll answer with an inane post

If I had realized Parrotthead had 1432 posts, I would have skipped to #3 immediately.

Seems like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. If it annoyed you so much, you could have just not responded at all or ignored the post. No one is obligated to respond to anything. But that was extremely rude of you...but I am sure she appreciates your assistance that you provided anyway.:confused:

I ordered two for my in-laws 50th Anniversary.They came out really nice,good quality,fast shipping.You can even personalize as far as the size of the fonts and lettering in different colors and sizes.I was so anxiousfor them to see them I gave them to them already and our cruise is not until sept.

Wow! Thank you to all of you who were kind enough to give me such great information!

As I mentioned this will be my first Carnival Cruise and my partner's first Cruise EVER. So I thought Id suprise her and get her the shirt for Christmas (since our cruise is in January)

I am so happy to learn that everyone is pleased with the product. I was a little leary since the cost was so reasonable. But my desision is made!

Thanks so much.

Now the daunting task of choosing just the right design and wording!

Happy Cruising!

:cool: :)

I have not ordered T-shirts from Carnival...but I'm glad you posted that....I didn't know they offered custom made T-shirts (guess I'm lazy, :rolleyes: I didn't check) but on my last cruise I had some made, I found a place online that makes custom T-shirts ....you design them (pictures you can upload whatever writing you want) great quality and for <$20 a good price

http://www.uberprints.com/

Good luck

Andy

The problem with getting the answers to your question from archived posts is that it doesn't account for the CONSTANT changes in the industry. Information posted six months ago can actually be inaccurate. For example, with the tee-shirt topic Carnival may have switched to a different provider just recently and maybe those who have purchased the shirts in the last month or teo may have some input that's totally opposite from what you'd find in the archived posts. By asking questions again the poster can more get up-to-date information. And more updated information can then go into the archives.

This isn't to say that you shouldn't search the archived posts, but if you rely solely on the info you may find there you have to be aware that it may not be current and may not be accurate anymore. Those who are perturbed by posters asking for info that may be in the archives, just skip the thread,

Didn't anyone tell you that there are NO stupid questions!!

i was considering ordering these shirts because I liked some of the designs. But then I can do them on my computer also. I have done some before and they came out great! So now is it worth it to buy them already done or do I do it myself? :p

Archived