Nassau beachces + snorkeling?

lupee13

We stop in Nassau for a day on our carnival sensation cruise and my dad and i want to go swimming but brother and mom don't. We want to stay together like we don't want my dad and i to go off on a snorkeling excursion for 4 1/2 hours while my mom and brother go to some other beach

does anyone know of beaches where you can snorkel and just relax on the beach? or of any of the carnival excursions that are good for both people wanting to snorkel and those just wanting to lay on the beach?

thanks in advance!

We stop in Nassau for a day on our carnival sensation cruise and my dad and i want to go swimming but brother and mom don't. We want to stay together like we don't want my dad and i to go off on a snorkeling excursion for 4 1/2 hours while my mom and brother go to some other beach

does anyone know of beaches where you can snorkel and just relax on the beach? or of any of the carnival excursions that are good for both people wanting to snorkel and those just wanting to lay on the beach?

thanks in advance!

There really isn't any good snorkeling from the beach any more. The reefs have been depleted long ago.

You might try the Flying CLoud tour.. you can sail out to Rose Island and snorkel from the boat while others hang out on the private beach.

www.flyingcloud.info

How about just a beautiful beach on Nassau ?? Are there any ??

Sure there are.. all the hotels have great beaches (need a day pass) and there's a local beach just west of the port (no amenities).

But these beaches don't have any snorkeling either.

Do a search for Cable Beach or Wyndham

Archived