Transfer from Vancouver pier to airport

Elcruzer

Has anyone used Gold Limo for transfer from ship to airport? Any other recommendations for van service? I understand it is sometimes difficult to get cab at pier. Has anyone had this experience and what is the cab fare from pier to airport?

Can you give me their website or e-mail address to get a quote for price from pier to airport? Thanks
http://www.limojetgold.com/ I would definately have advance reservations. As we waited for the limo (pier dispatcher called for it to come down into the loading area - just a minute or two) another couple asked for a limo to the airport. They had given up on the loooooooooooooooooong line for taxis. The price quoted by the diapatcher was more than we had paid for the r/t. From what we found out, the dispatcher can call any limo service and the others are MUCH more expensive.

So, be sure to let the dispatcher know you have reservations for Limo Jet Gold.

We used them in '04 & '05. I'm not remembering the '05 cost, but I 'think' it was $80CDN for the round trip in '04 - and that was the year the dispatcher quoted higher than the $80CDN for the one-way to the airport to the other couple. We did receive a price break for booking a round trip. You might try asking on the 'Alaska' forum too. I know I've seen a number of posters there who also have used Limo Jet Gold - and probably more recently than I.

Actually in '05 I didn't use the Limo - DH and our friends travelling with us did. Due to a family emergency in the Seattle area, I had to take the shuttle back and forth for the cruise. But I had arranged the Limo for DH & friends. Our friends were so thrilled with the limo - they couldn't get over that it was an actual limo - not a van 'limo' service.

One thing to keep in mind for Vancouver - traffic can be awful. In good/regular traffic the taxi will be a bit less. But if you are stuck in traffic that meter will keep ticking and could cost more than the limo. Also the limo can hold more passengers than a taxi. We could have easily taken the other couple in our limo (and I did consider offering), but they were more than a tad bit 'pompus' ;) .

Archived