Castaway Cay Question

wernew2cruising

For those who have been, I have questions.

For shore excursions there...personal watercraft...can you please tell me what the following are:

aqua fin

hobie cat

aqua trike

sun kat

Which would be the most fun for DD 24 and Mom(me) older;)

Thanks for your help.

Cindy

For those who have been, I have questions.

For shore excursions there...personal watercraft...can you please tell me what the following are:

aqua fin

hobie cat

aqua trike :it looks like a giant tricycle and you peddle it like a trike and it propels you through the water.

sun kat

Which would be the most fun for DD 24 and Mom(me) older;)

Not sure what the other names are but they also have 2 person paddle boats and mini catamarans which may be the Hobie cat??

The most fun is the banana boats!! You have to know how to swim. It looks like a big yellow banana and it holds 8 people and they tow you out to the bay and go really fast!! You gotta hang on tight!! Some do fall off and they do come back around and get you and yes you have a life vest on.

The eco water craft are fun too, although spendy. You can ride 2 on one if you want and change drivers half way through the ride. older people do them with no problem. ( middleaged)

If your really adventurious, try parasailing, it is awesome!! You can do tandem if you want. that is togetherness. Take a waterproof camera with you and ask someone in the boat to take several photos of you guys while up in the air.

Dont forget to check out the far side of the island, adult beach. we ride bikes to the far side. One bike path, the first one you see will have an observation tower on it with a great view of the island and ship. You can get some great photos from up there.

Hope this gives you a few ideas,

mom x4,grandma x4

Thanks Mom. I love reading your posts. You are so knowledgable. I read your carnival review and was chuckling. We are new to cruising and want to try different lines until we find what fits us best. I am marking carnival off the list based in part on your review.

Archived