Shapely Secrets??

Has anyone gotten this? If so, what is it and how does it work?

I am so frustrated with my weight right now. Been on a diet, no cheating, since May 26. Lost 6 pounds first week and a half and now the scale has not moved on ounce. ( i even gave up caffeine, and diet cokes- to which i was addicted)

Has anyone gotten this? If so, what is it and how does it work?

I am so frustrated with my weight right now. Been on a diet, no cheating, since May 26. Lost 6 pounds first week and a half and now the scale has not moved on ounce. ( i even gave up caffeine, and diet cokes- to which i was addicted)

Good news!!! Eventually, you will convince your body to give up trying to maintain its current weight and you'll start losing!

The thing that increases the "breakthrough effect" of dieting on weight loss is always increasing your level of activity throughout your day...

For instance... If your lying down -sit up, sitting - stand and walk around, walking- increase your speed, even people who "fidget" burn more calories than those who don't.

-One study reports that those who are continually chewing gum (sugarless) burn up to 1 lb/month.

Don't give up...your establishing a new lifestyle, not just dieting!

Mike

Archived