Mini Golf in Cozumel

mk3hawkins

Plan on spending the majority of the day at Paradise Beach, but want to explore shopping possibilities as well. Found a web page for Cozumel Mini Golf and it looks very appealing. (http://www.geocities.com/smallsal/minigolf/index.html). Has anyone played a round there? If we take a taxi from PB can we walk back to the pier and shop along the way?

We did PB and mini golf in July. Loved it.......we were at the International Pier and had to taxi back, it was too far to walk with the kids. Spoke with someone who did the walk before and they said they did not enjoy it at all - it was too far. But, maybe you will hear differently from others that felt the walk was worth it. Regardless, we had a wonderful day in Cozumel, and loved the mini golf.

So glad to hear you had a great time, this is a budge affair right from the start. Were a stout bunch but in the heat the "ladies" start to wilt! So I better plan on another taxi ride anyway. We're going to be on the Ecstasy which is starting service in Oct from Galveston. The Celebration will move to Jacksonville and I image Ecstasy will use the same dock that Cele. is now (Puerta Maya). I haven't really seen a good map to know excacly were any of the dock are but I've heard they are all close to downtown. You didn't happen to eat dinner downtown anywhere you would recommend?

The only pier that is close to downtown is Punta Longosta. The others, TMM and Puerta Maya are approx. 2 miles further south. Carnival docks at both Punta Longosta and Puerta Maya. My favorite place to eat downtown is Casa Denis which is located in the main plaza...the cream of avocado soup is wonderful as is the enchiladas suisas!

Archived