Taking Alchool in Carry on

Terry305

We are going for the 4 day cruise aboard the fascination on Sept. 3, we are interested in taking some wine and licor.

Is allowed to put it in our carry on???

We dont want them to ask us to trow it away, also how much is the soda Card for the 3 day cruise??

Thanks

We are going for the 4 day cruise aboard the fascination on Sept. 3, we are interested in taking some wine and licor.

Is allowed to put it in our carry on???

We dont want them to ask us to trow it away, also how much is the soda Card for the 3 day cruise??

Thanks

wine yes...licor no :)

Here's some tips. Carry them in your pockets. Do not put them in any bag that will be X-rayed. Some have said that they have been successful carying them in checked bags, but I'm not comfortable enough with that. Be sure that you take all metal objects out of your pockets so as not to trip the alarms and cause yourself to be searched.

Good luck and have a great trip.;)

countdown.pl?name=DEcruiser1&date=8-12-2007&image=Beach-10&text=&ship=Carnival Pride

Do you really place liquor bottles in your pockets and carry them on? I couldn't imagine having my rum that close to me. :confused:

i did it last year... it was great!!! lol...

a bottle of grey goose in my cargo pants.. and im only 4'10 100lbs lmaooo.. it works!

Yes. I do carry it in my pockets. Don't worry, rum won't bite.:)

As I said, many people say that they have no problem putting it in checked bags. I have however read some who say that they've been busted. Seems like russian roulet with cruise port security. You can also try clear liquors in water bottles in carry-ons. That has worked for me in the past.

Either way, good luck.

As I said, many people say that they have no problem putting it in checked bags. I have however read some who say that they've been busted. Seems like russian roulet with cruise port security. You can also try clear liquors in water bottles in carry-ons. That has worked for me in the past.

Either way, good luck.

I've never once heard of anyone having it removed from their checked luggage... but I have heard of security removing it from carryons... most people just pack the original bottle, in their checked bags...

Either way, good luck.

ahhhh you just put a nasty flashback in my mind when I brought vodka in water bottles.. was sooo hungover the next morning (partying it hard at the disco hehe).... grabbed one thinking it was water--- EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Biggest mistake EVER! lol

in essense BE CAREFUL WITH THE CLEAR WATERBOTTLES! HAHA

ahhhh you just put a nasty flashback in my mind when I brought vodka in water bottles.. was sooo hungover the next morning (partying it hard at the disco hehe).... grabbed one thinking it was water--- EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'll bear that in mind:D

LOL, we had that happen one time when we had a CC get together at the beach... one of the guys used a water bottle to make his tea, not realizing someone had filled up bottles of water with vodka to take to the beach... it took him a few minutes to realize what had happened... ugh!

LOL, we had that happen one time when we had a CC get together at the beach... one of the guys used a water bottle to make his tea, not realizing someone had filled up bottles of water with vodka to take to the beach... it took him a few minutes to realize what had happened... ugh!

ew its the worst!! I also did it when i felt even worse when i was 18 on spring break in cancun... woke up with the worst dry mouth desperately needed water... and seriously chugged str8 vodka... i spit it everywhere it was sooooooooooooo bad! ewwww eww eww

ew its the worst!! I also did it when i felt even worse when i was 18 on spring break in cancun... woke up with the worst dry mouth desperately needed water... and seriously chugged str8 vodka... i spit it everywhere it was sooooooooooooo bad! ewwww eww eww

UGH!!! My mother has a big habit of filling up water bottles with vodka, to take out to the beach... or on the ship to take up on deck, or to a hotel, etc... she just hates packing glass, I don't know.. she's weird :p LOL! But my dad was saying once that he has probably been burned over 50 times with her "bottles" and still hasn't learned!!! LOL! She did finally start removing the label, so anytime we see a bottle missing the label, we never chug it :p

UGH!!! My mother has a big habit of filling up water bottles with vodka, to take out to the beach... or on the ship to take up on deck, or to a hotel, etc... she just hates packing glass, I don't know.. she's weird :p LOL! But my dad was saying once that he has probably been burned over 50 times with her "bottles" and still hasn't learned!!! LOL! She did finally start removing the label, so anytime we see a bottle missing the label, we never chug it :p

LOL thats funny... the problem is when you dont have your contacts or glasses on and your as blind as me.. you wouldnt be able to tell if there was a label on it or not LOL------ and your sooo thirsty and tired you dont even know then BOOM YUCK! :mad:

For my August 18th trip on the Triumph, it was VERY clearly stated in the instructions that NO ALCOHOL could be brought on board from the point of embarkation.

Is this a new policy? Should I simply ignore it and try my luck?

Interested in any very recent experiences out of Miami.

Thanks in advance.

Archived