Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor - does Celebrity accepts??

jbh7

I am a member of the Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor society. Does this status count toward anything on Celebrity? Will I get credit on my Crown & Anchor status if I sail on a Celebrity cruise? thanks for any info you have!!

What level are you in Crown and Anchor?

Reciprocal membership is only offered at the over 5 cruise credit levels. This benefit allows you to join the other program at the equivalent level of membership.

Each line keeps their own count, the cruise credits are not combined.

I just came back from Infinity. I have done 3 RC cruises and my husband did 4. We went to the celebrity connection meeting, and asked. We were told to go to the captain's club desk who'll take care of it. They took care of it and that evening we got the captain's club coupon books, invitations, etc. :)

I am a member of the Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor society. Does this status count toward anything on Celebrity? ...

Yes - you get the equivalent level, but the Celebrity Benefits aren't quite as generous as the RCCL. Call or email Captains Club before your cruise and give them your booking number and your C&A number and they should be able to enroll you and cross reference the accounts - or tell you how to do it.

...Will I get credit on my Crown & Anchor status if I sail on a Celebrity cruise? ...

No. You get the benefit of whichever program you have acheived the highest level of, but you can't combine between the two programs to advance.

Yes - you get the equivalent level, but the Celebrity Benefits aren't quite as generous as the RCCL. Call or email Captains Club before your cruise and give them your booking number and your C&A number and they should be able to enroll you and cross reference the accounts - or tell you how to do it.

quote by jbh7

I'm only a Gold member, but wanted to see if it would get us any perks we can get. Thanks for the info and the note to ask anyway

jbh7 stated that they were only a gold member which is less than 5 cruise credits so that does not qualify for reciprocal membership. Reciprocal membership only applies at the Select (Celebrity) and Platinum (Royal Caribbean) level or the Elite (Celebrity) and Diamond (Royal Caribbean) level.

Archived