Can you get menus a day or so in advance?

luvocean9

I understand that with CC on Celebrity, we can request a menu and order room service from the dining room.

Can we request advance menus? How far in advance? I would like to go to the specialty restaurant, but it would be nice to be able to plan (and reserve) it in advance. We don't want to miss our favorite things from the dining room.

Oh also, can we keep the menu that they bring to the cabin?

I understand that with CC on Celebrity, we can request a menu and order room service from the dining room.

Can we request advance menus? How far in advance? I would like to go to the specialty restaurant, but it would be nice to be able to plan (and reserve) it in advance. We don't want to miss our favorite things from the dining room.

Oh also, can we keep the menu that they bring to the cabin?

The only menus I've ever seen more than a day in advance are in a book carried around my the maitre d' and assistant maitre d's. I think I recall that these have copies of the menu's for the whole cruise. I don't know if they'd give you copies, but you can probably look in their book after dinner if they have time.

I've been able to get advance menus just by asking my Asst. Maitre'D. It usually takes a day or two, but they always seem to come through. I've even gotten them for an entire voyage early in the cruise.

Archived