Help!!! w/cabin choice??

CruisinInNC

I'm trying to surprise my hubby with an anniversary cruise, and I'm getting a migraine trying to figure all this out! LOL

I've gotten as far as deciding (I think) : on a 7 DayWestern Caribbean on the Liberty.

Now I need to decide on a cabin. We need to go cheap-cheap, so I've been looking at alllllllllll the great posts about the super-dooper 1A deals, of course, those aren't available. :rolleyes: These are my choices: 2201, 2202, 2207, 2208, 8357, 7345, 6393, 6227, and 6224.

If anyone can shed ANY light on any of these cabins, it would be MUCH appreciated! Basically all I need to know is if ANY of them have two beds on the floor that we can push together. If need be, we can sleep separately, but I doubt either of us would want a top bunk.... we aren't that young anymore. LOL Of course, any other info would be greatly appreciated as well!

Thanks in advance for any advice! :D

I'm trying to surprise my hubby with an anniversary cruise, and I'm getting a migraine trying to figure all this out! LOL

I've gotten as far as deciding (I think) : on a 7 DayWestern Caribbean on the Liberty.

Now I need to decide on a cabin. We need to go cheap-cheap, so I've been looking at alllllllllll the great posts about the super-dooper 1A deals, of course, those aren't available. :rolleyes: These are my choices: 2201, 2202, 2207, 2208, 8357, 7345, 6393, 6227, and 6224.

If anyone can shed ANY light on any of these cabins, it would be MUCH appreciated! Basically all I need to know is if ANY of them have two beds on the floor that we can push together. If need be, we can sleep separately, but I doubt either of us would want a top bunk.... we aren't that young anymore. LOL Of course, any other info would be greatly appreciated as well!

Thanks in advance for any advice! :D

I look at these on the deck plan and they don't have a symbol in them so to me that would mean that they have two lower beds that can convert to a queen. I could be wrong and I don't know from personal experience, call Carnival and ask. They are open til 11pm. 1-800-Carnival.

Hope this helps.

Jodie

Archived