Millenium specialty restaurant/menus

stewart -carol

My wife and I are cruising on the Millenium Dec 12-19. We want to prebook in advance of the cruise the specialty restaurant (Olympic) on a night when the regular dining room menu is not to our liking. Can one obtain the week's menus in advance so we know what is served each night and the matching dress code for the same?

Do the menus change from week to week?

I tried the Captain's Club and they were of no help.

Any info on the stop in the Dominican Republic would also be appreciated; what I've heard so far is that it is so-so at best.

I remember for my Millenium cruise, in Nov. 04, someone from cruise critic emailed me the menus. I did dl them and save them, but my computer crashed and I have them no more. Maybe you will get lucky and some one will email them to you also. I looked at all the "cruise websites" that I know, and not one of them has info on menus, not even on summit or infinity. Sorry.

As for DR, I decided not to get off the ship because I was very tired that day, and since I also heard so so things about it, didnt think I would miss much. When I saw the pictures my friends took of DR, I was a little remiss that I didnt get off the ship. The pics looked beaufiful. They said they had a good time shopping down cobble stone streets and relaxing at a nearby beach. I would recommend getting off the ship and judging for yourself the port of DR. The worse that can happen is you wont like it, and you go back to the ship, calling it an early day.

Sorry I couldnt help with the menus.

Archived