Song and Jet Blue Question

bostonlass

I apologize in advance if this has been asked, but does anyone know whether or not Song and/or Jet Blue add more flights for a certain day or is what they originally present to us it?

I had good intentions of getting the good fares from Jet Blue and was logging in about 6 times a day to see if the April fares had come out yet. I wrote to them and asked when they thought they would have them and they told me they can't say exactly but to try in September. Well so I kept trying anyways but I took one weekend off :rolleyes: and wouldn't you know that's when the fares were posted!! By the time I had logged in the good fares were gone and now only the ones in the $200/pp each way are there.

I'm thinking that perhaps in a month or two they will add a flight since it's vacation week and all that. Any thoughts?

I'm not sure if they will add another flight on, but last May we bought tickets on Song ,and the price did drop a few weeks later. I was under the impression that on Jet Blue and Song once the cheap tickets were gone the price would only go up. We were upset when the price dropped so much, but they did give us each a voucher for the difference. So keep checking, the prices may go down.

Archived