Are kids allowed...

wework2play

I read that the Conquest has a half basketball court and ping pong tables. Are the kids allowed to use them?

To my knowledge, there is no minimum age for these activities, although very young ones should be supervised.

On cruises that I have been on, the basketball court is usually very busy with "older kids";), so if yours are younger, they may have difficulty getting access.

To my knowledge, there is no minimum age for these activities, although very young ones should be supervised.

On cruises that I have been on, the basketball court is usually very busy with "older kids";), so if yours are younger, they may have difficulty getting access.

was going to post the exact same thing. BB courts always seem to be filled w/ the teens. mine are younger, and have wanted to play (they play in leagues at home), but the courts are always occupied. we never waited around to take a turn, b/c it wasn't that big of a deal, but, younger ones will have a tougher time getting on, i think.

I read that the Conquest has a half basketball court and ping pong tables. Are the kids allowed to use them?

A neat trick I read somewhere (?) is to bring a pack of ping-pong balls yourself. Sometimes the cruise runs out (they get stepped on, lost, etc). For my upcoming cruise I'm doing this. I bought a 4 pack of yellow ones with "smiley" faces om them. :)

If I do end up openning the package, I'll just leave them with the ship for the next people.

The answer to your question is yes. However, as others have posted, being allowed to use and being able to use are two different things.

Archived