teen travel paradise 7/23

marge57

I see nothing wrong with contacting the company and letting them know what your thoughts are. If these kids were running around, bothering others, and breaking rules, then the comany should know. For the fact that this company PAYS people to be with these kids to keep them safe and on a respectable level.

There are some people out there who "do their job" and some people whom are "just at the job". If I owned this company, I would WELCOME comments from guests who observed my employees first hand out in the field! IF she contacted them, the company would know right away which employees were on this sailing. The problems could be fixed.

So no, I am not saying anything BAD about this COMPANY, nor was the OP. She was stating what SHE went through and her thoughts. Not "dragging the company through the mud" at all!

I agree.

I guess this is what the rise of two-income earner families has accomplished in America ... You can pay $9299+ to get rid of Kaitlyn or Preston for 40 days ... It's probably a bargain considering their behavior on the ship (can't imagine what they're like at home).

It use to be called 'summer camp' ;)

not all teens were rude, most were very nice, but should have dressed better for dining room or go to buffet. there were 2 or 3 tables of older teen girls that acted like they were made to be there so they were going to make people around them unconfortable tossing bread being loud, closing drapes , putting feet on chairs so knees were up abpve table.

i did send a email to the travel group

Our family just came off of the July 23rd Paradise cruise also. I also witnessed this same group of kids being very rude. They were yelling, cursing, and running through the bar/lounge areas. If my children ever acted the way that these kids acted I would be very disappointed.

On one occassion while we were waiting to have our pictures taken some of the group was having their pictures taken in the girl costumes and making quite a scene. The chaperone told them to settle down and they did for about 5 seconds and then they were right back at it and she completely ignored them.

We had a different dinner time then they did, but I never saw any of the group wearing dinner appropriate clothing.

Archived