Fantasy - Cozumel, which pier?

The Fantasy doesn't always dock - in November we had to use tenders. You might not know until you get there as to if you will dock or tender.

Do you remember which pier you were at? Was it the Puerta Langusto (sp?) pier?

Thanks.

Do you remember which pier you were at? Was it the Puerta Langusto (sp?) pier?

Thanks.

I don't remember the name but we were not in the center of town near Carlos and Charlies, etc. We were at the end of town and there was a small shopping area with restaurants, etc. We had to take a cab to the main part of Cozumel. It was at the Carnival pier that was destroyed by the hurricane.

The majority of the time, the Fantasy will dock at the Punta Langosta pier other times it will tender depending on the number of ships in port. Here recently, she has been docking at the International pier. You can look at http://www.cruisecal.com to see how many ships are in port the day you are there. You can look at http://www.cozumelinsider.com to see which pier you will be at. The list comes out each Monday for that specific week. It is not published in advance.

Dave

Ecstasy docked at Puerto Langosto (across from Senior Frog's) last Thursday when we were there. Fantasy was at the other pier.

=D

I am soo glad to hear that. We docked at Punta in December and March and were hoping to be there again in a couple of weeks. It is my favorite pier.

It makes me glad that the Puerto Maya (Carnival's dock) won't be ready until October 2008!!! (saves me $12 round trip going into town!)

Just a tip: When you board the ship, sometimes they will hand you a sheet that says ...yada yada yada "we will be tendering in Cozumel" yada yada yada.

We have been told we were tendering several times and every time when we got there...we docked. So even if they tell you that you are tendeing when you embark...you may still dock.

Have a great cruise!

Archived