Coco Cay

disneygal65

:confused: Can someone that has been here give me some info? I havent been to this little island yet and cant seem to find a whole lot of info on it other than it is exclusively for RCI cruisers. Is the BBQ an extra cost? What about the water park? The "excursions" for the water park, ie floats etc have different costs and say 1 hour duration??? Any info will be greatly appreciated

Coco Cay is the marketing name used by Royal Caribbean for their private island with the actual name of Little Stirrup Cay, Bahamas. Use of the island to hang out, relax, stroll is free. Chairs are free. The BBQ is free. The excursions along with that "water park" are extra. There is also a little shopping area (cash) with souvenirs.

Tenders will operate all day, back and forth between the island and the ship which is anchored off-shore.

In this Port of Call section of Cruise Critic, look in the "Private Islands" section rather than this "Bahamas" section and there should be lot more information.

BobK/Orlando

I did a review of CocoCay back in March of this year...there are others as well, that go into quite a bit of detail. My review was last updated on March 14th...you can find it under the "Search Forum" option in the Private Island Boards (the one you are in)...just type in CocoCay (one word) and you will see mine as well as others. I'm sure there is a way for me to attach it to this post...but, I am not that computer literate, and can't figure out how to do it! ha-ha!!! You will love it there...we did! :cool:

Archived