Catamaran & 7 Mile Beach

teresapink

Hi All-

I have a question....we are traveling with another family and they would like to take a catamaran and go snorkeling and we would like to go to 7 Mile Beach....does anyone know of an excursion that combines the two of these things?

T

I hope that you are able to get a response to this, because I actually came here to post the very same question. We will be there in September and my wife, my daughter and her best friend all want to do a catamaran and snorkel, but have no interest in the stingrays. They all did a stingray adventure in Nassau and did not care for it. Most everything in Cayman seems to invove a trip to the stingray sandbar. I might try and see if I can find a private charter...maybe someone will fill us in on a great deal that they have taken in the past.

I hope that you are able to get a response to this, because I actually came here to post the very same question. We will be there in September and my wife, my daughter and her best friend all want to do a catamaran and snorkel, but have no interest in the stingrays. They all did a stingray adventure in Nassau and did not care for it. Most everything in Cayman seems to invove a trip to the stingray sandbar. I might try and see if I can find a private charter...maybe someone will fill us in on a great deal that they have taken in the past.

I actually did the stingray thing in Nassau and then again in Grand Cayman...and I have to tell you they are vastly different. I did not like the Nassau experience at all. It was very staged ... ridiculous actually. The Grand Cayman one was totally differnt. We took a catamaran outside of the ships excursions and there were only 15 people on board. Many of the other boats had a hundred people on them. We sailed to Stingray City which is a natural habitat, not a netted area off the beach...it was really great.

If I hear anything about a catamaran/snorkel I will post it on this thread!

Teresa

• 2 weeks later...

Archived