Just came off the Liberty of the Seas 7/28

We were on Liberty in June and AA would not check your luggage at the port.We were on Freedom June 06 and they did check your luggage at the port for I think it was $5 per bag.One of the crew members told us that Freedom could and Liberty could not.I do not know what the difference is.

We were on Liberty in June and AA would not check your luggage at the port.We were on Freedom June 06 and they did check your luggage at the port for I think it was $5 per bag.One of the crew members told us that Freedom could and Liberty could not.I do not know what the difference is.

Thank you that is the information I was looking for. We were able to check out luggage last year on the Radiance on the ship (Delta) and we thought it was well worth the $$$.

Oh well I guess we will have to deal with our own bags on the way to the airport.:rolleyes:

Cruisemom,

I am a first time cruiser and your review was really helpful. We (we being my dh and two girls) will be going on the Liberty at Seas August 11th and we cannot wait !!!!

The question that I have is how formal are the two formal nights ? Women must wear cocktail dresses ? Or are we able to wear like dressy blouses with skirts ? I just want to make sure I am not buying two formal gowns if I do not have to. I know this probabaly is a really dumb question but thanks in advance for your help !:)

Hi there - looks like you're from Chicago too!! :)

Dressy blouses and skirts are definitely acceptable for formal night. We've seen many different outfits - everything from homecoming/prom dresses to cute skirts and tops. Purchasing formal gowns is definitely not necessary. Have a great time - hope you will post a review and some pictures once you return!!

Sara

Archived