Current Deposits?

All done for 4 of us, including clothes I bought my DD who is in San Francisco for the summer.

Wow, very impressive. Maybe you can come over and pack for us when you return from AK? I absolutely hate packing. :D

Wow, very impressive. Maybe you can come over and pack for us when you return from AK? I absolutely hate packing. :D

I work from home and I am an artist so my clothes are the crappiest things I can find because everything ends up with paint on it. Since I don't have to worry about work clothes a nice section of my closet is set aside for my cruise clothes, so it is just a matter of taking them out of the closet and into the suitcases. I also have a drawer in the closet that holds all the cruise type things like binoculars, water wallets, etc. Very easy to pack. Plus I keep a running list and edit it for what was used and what was a waste of space gets taken off the list.

I work from home and I am an artist so my clothes are the crappiest things I can find because everything ends up with paint on it. Since I don't have to worry about work clothes a nice section of my closet is set aside for my cruise clothes, so it is just a matter of taking them out of the closet and into the suitcases. I also have a drawer in the closet that holds all the cruise type things like binoculars, water wallets, etc. Very easy to pack. Plus I keep a running list and edit it for what was used and what was a waste of space gets taken off the list.

Yes, a list. Since we started using a packing list we haven't forgotten one thing to pack. Sounds like you have a great system. Although packing for Alaska is totally different from the usual cruise.

Yes, a list. Since we started using a packing list we haven't forgotten one thing to pack. Sounds like you have a great system. Although packing for Alaska is totally different from the usual cruise.

I figure I can buy a sweatshirt or whatever if I didn't pack enough warm stuff. The weather is showing upper 60's low 70's and pretty clear, so I am excited.

I figure I can buy a sweatshirt or whatever if I didn't pack enough warm stuff. The weather is showing upper 60's low 70's and pretty clear, so I am excited.

I'd be exited too. Wish I could come. Have to wait until September 2008. :cool:

Archived