Reservation for Cosol's Tour

cruiseluver77

I recently contacted Cosol's tour to make a reservation for when we are in port and when he responded he told me to look for him and his sign. Does this sound right? I am leary since he isn't asking for a deposit or anything. I have heard so many people say his tour is great, I just want to make sure this sounds reasonable. I don't want to be in St. Lucia with no excursion planned. Does anybody know??

No, that is how it works! When you find him, he will have a list of email addresses, which correspond to the reservations that have been made. He will ask you for your email address and cross you off the list. When everyone is together, he will begin loading up. Payment is at the end of the tour.

That was how ours worked too. We found him ... no problem... holding a sign!!! One of the best tours I have ever been on!!!!!!!! Cosol is amazing. It was such a fantastic way to see as much of St Lucia as you can in just one day. Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent tour. Enjoy yourselves.

No, that is how it works! When you find him, he will have a list of email addresses, which correspond to the reservations that have been made. He will ask you for your email address and cross you off the list. When everyone is together, he will begin loading up. Payment is at the end of the tour.

I understand that his tour starts at 8:30 and our ship doesn't dock until 8:00. We have a reservation - I am assuming that most cruiseships dock the same time and we won't miss him?

Archived