POH Question

KSGal

I have older friends that are booked on the POH in November. Any recommendations for easy excursions or those that don't involve alot of walking? Any info would be great. Also, what's the weather like in November? Thanks:)

This is their first vacation in many years and first cruise. They don't want many physical activites. They aren't interested in snorkeling, etc. But they want to see as many sights as possible, hit a beach or two, and visit the war memorial. Thanks again for any suggestions.

• Administrators
This is their first vacation in many years and first cruise. They don't want many physical activites. They aren't interested in snorkeling, etc. But they want to see as many sights as possible, hit a beach or two, and visit the war memorial. Thanks again for any suggestions.

At the NCL website, if you select shore excursions, then Hawaii, you can search at each port of call for excursions rated "1." That's the lowest activity level, and frequently includes tours accessible to wheelchair passengers. I would do some initial homework there, and then compare what I found to similar excursions you can book elsewhere on the web, such as www.gorabbitgo.com. Hope that helps! :)

Archived