Pros and Cons of balcony rooms (6473 & 6481) on Carnival Valor

marknrose123

We have just booked balcony rooms #6473 and #6481 on the Valor for June, 2008. It appears that they have bigger balconies than similar cabins but I was wondering if anyone could comment on noise, motion, etc for these cabins?

Thx

I can't answer your question, but I am anxious to hear the response to this. We have the same two cabins booked on the Carnival Freedom for next spring! It's my understanding that there will be two picture windows by the balcony door, instead of the usual one. I believe the cabin is wide (maybe 18' or so) and the depth is about 10'. The cabins are normally the opposite - 10' wide and 18' deep. The balcony should be the width of the cabin.

We have just booked balcony rooms #6473 and #6481 on the Valor for June, 2008. It appears that they have bigger balconies than similar cabins but I was wondering if anyone could comment on noise, motion, etc for these cabins?

Thx

We have #6473 booked on the Valor and will be in it in 68 days...can not wait...this cabin is our favorite one..the extended balcony is wonderful...little or no noise or motion...on the Glory the bed faced the sea..it was awesome to wake up in the morning, sit up and see the sea roll by...there are two large double windows, which hold a lot of stuff because there is no couch..now on the Triumph the bed was reversed and the head of the bed was up against the balcony wall with a double window on either side...this room had the couch..I'd much prefer no couch and the bed facing the ocean, but either way...when I book this is the room we ALWAYS request... it is my understanding that the bed faces the ocean on the Valor sicnce it is a Conquest class ship like the Glory..if I knew how to attach some pictures from the Glory I would...suffice to say you'll love it...

Archived