Help Planning Excursion

I2BZ2W8

I would like to do a water activity in GC and the cruise ship doesn't have the helmet dive available and I can't locate any outside vendors! What is the best underwater tour trip to take?

Cayman Underwater Observatory

Seaworld Explorer Glassbottom Boat

Cayman Underwater Observatory & Island Tour

Atlantis Submarine $94

If you want to do the helmet dive/sea trek, visit this site for info:

http://www.seatrekcayman.com/index.html

If you want to do the submarine (which I might do as well) or the Seaworld glassbottom/semi-sub, consider booking it directly online (instead of letting the cruise line make more money):

http://www.atlantisadventures.com/grandcayman.cfm

And congratulations to your upcoming wedding :D

Boo Hooooo they will only except reservation from the ship! He said they get in trouble for outside orders from cruise passengers! He is going to see why we can't get into this tour and wants me to call him tomorrow!

Boo Hooooo they will only except reservation from the ship! He said they get in trouble for outside orders from cruise passengers! He is going to see why we can't get into this tour and wants me to call him tomorrow!

That's too bad that you must go through the ship for this, because you would have saved a lot by going directly with them. I bet a lot of people book and don't show up, so they want to go through the ship and get the guaranteed payment. I think all other sea trek people allow outside customers. What if you didn't get there via the ship (suppose you flew in)? How could you go helmet diving then? If you do call him, tell him that and see what he'll say.

Archived