Anyone stay at the Hampton inn Ybor city Tampa?

cruise_pirate

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkred]If so what can you tell me about your stay? IF you used the park and cruise offer how was it? and the street car system if you used it how was that and how much was it?[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#8b0000]Thanks![/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#8b0000]Lonnie[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='cruise_pirate'][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkred]If so what can you tell me about your stay? IF you used the park and cruise offer how was it? and the street car system if you used it how was that and how much was it?[/COLOR][/FONT]
[/QUOTE]
My in laws stayed there during our last cruise and said it was very nice. We went with them back to the hotel after the cruise using the hotel shuttle and had breakfast. The bisquits with a slice of ham in the middle were delicious.

They parked their car for the week and it was fine but we did see broken auto glass on the ground of the hotel's parking garage. The parking garage was a tight squeeze so be prepared for that. The trolley was $1.50 (make sure you have the correct change, they ran out of change and some people only had 20 dollar bills) and we rode around as well as walked the approx 2 blocks to Ybor City. There was a Spagetti Factory close by to eat but Ybor City is the place to go.

After the cruise we left our luggage at the Hampton Inn since we had a 6:00pm flight. It was fun to be in Ybor City when it wasn't crowded and we're looking at the Hampton for our cruise in October.
Hope this makes sense, I'm typing fast. :)
Ms B

[quote name='Ms Belvedere']My in laws stayed there during our last cruise and said it was very nice. We went with them back to the hotel after the cruise using the hotel shuttle and had breakfast. The bisquits with a slice of ham in the middle were delicious.

They parked their car for the week and it was fine but we did see broken auto glass on the ground of the hotel's parking garage. The parking garage was a tight squeeze so be prepared for that. The trolley was $1.50 (make sure you have the correct change, they ran out of change and some people only had 20 dollar bills) and we rode around as well as walked the approx 2 blocks to Ybor City. There was a Spagetti Factory close by to eat but Ybor City is the place to go.

After the cruise we left our luggage at the Hampton Inn since we had a 6:00pm flight. It was fun to be in Ybor City when it wasn't crowded and we're looking at the Hampton for our cruise in October.
Hope this makes sense, I'm typing fast. :)
Ms B[/quote]

Thank you! if you are going on the Legend on Oct 7th. That is the same day as our cruise! One of the members on our roll call forum has gotten a group rate for the park and stay and if you are flying in she can get a decent rate for that too! Let me know if you want more info! Or log into roll calls and you can read the info there!

Lonnie

[quote name='cruise_pirate']Thank you! if you are going on the Legend on Oct 7th. That is the same day as our cruise! One of the members on our roll call forum has gotten a group rate for the park and stay and if you are flying in she can get a decent rate for that too! Let me know if you want more info! Or log into roll calls and you can read the info there!
Lonnie[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info and heads up about the roll call, we're going on the 22nd so I'll be watching your roll call for info and hope to read some reviews or posts after you get back. :) We still don't have a hotel, I keep trying Priceline and hoping but our back up plan is the Hampton and paying nearly full price. :eek:
The location is really great and they offer the shuttle so I'd like to stay there.

We stayed there in June. We used the shuttle to the pier in the morning. It was fast and easy. We flew into Tampa late Saturday night, so we got quite a show driving in our taxi into Ybor at 11:30. There are lots of clubs on the main street and tons of people and loud music. My kids were surprised at how some of the "young ladies" were dressed. After seeing this I was a little worried about my choice of hotels, but once we were there it was great. The hotel is off the main strip by a couple of blocks. We didn't hear any of the music from our room. The room was clean and the breakfast the next morning was nice.

[quote name='Ms Belvedere']Thanks for the info and heads up about the roll call, we're going on the 22nd so I'll be watching your roll call for info and hope to read some reviews or posts after you get back. :) We still don't have a hotel, I keep trying Priceline and hoping but our back up plan is the Hampton and paying nearly full price. :eek:
The location is really great and they offer the shuttle so I'd like to stay there.[/quote]

Oh Ok, on the bottom by your signature block it says Legend Oct. 7th.:rolleyes:

[quote name='Ms Belvedere']Thanks for the info and heads up about the roll call, we're going on the 22nd so I'll be watching your roll call for info and hope to read some reviews or posts after you get back. :) We still don't have a hotel, I keep trying Priceline and hoping but our back up plan is the Hampton and paying nearly full price. :eek:
The location is really great and they offer the shuttle so I'd like to stay there.[/quote]

Oh Ok, on the bottom by your signature block it says Legend Oct. 7th.:rolleyes:

Archived