Cocoa Beach Hotel closest to port with free shuttle?

The closest hotels to the port are Country Inns and Suites, Residence Inn by Marriott and Radission at the Port. We stayed at the REsidence Inn and highly recommend it. The shuttle to the port was very reasonably priced.

Unless you buy the cruise package the shuttle is not free and the hotels would run over $100 a night. The ones mentioned above are $3 pp, not that much. I read the Days Inn shuttle they were charging $4, its across from the pier in Cocoa Beach if you wanted to be across from the beach. Their cruise special used to be $99, but it may have gone up as well.

check out the thread for this down in East Coast Depatures, there is a ton of information.

We're staying at the County Inn and Suites. You can opt for the Cruise n' Park package..you can leave your car at the hotel and they will drop you off and pick you up in their shuttle. I think its about $150 for this package...otherwise it is $89/night ..but then you spend more to pay to park at the port. I thought it was a good deal :rolleyes:

We are staying at the Days Inn before our cruise that leaves on Sunday. Their Cruise & Park package with a shuttle was $99. Check on the ParkSleepFly web site. They had 3 or 4 hotels listed.

We're staying at the County Inn and Suites. You can opt for the Cruise n' Park package..you can leave your car at the hotel and they will drop you off and pick you up in their shuttle. I think its about $150 for this package...otherwise it is $89/night ..but then you spend more to pay to park at the port. I thought it was a good deal :rolleyes:

I checked this weekend for a stay in September and the least I could find for Country Inn was $109 on my arrival night, and no its not a Fri or Sat weekend even. Thats why Im at the Radisson which I just booked. I would have taken that $89 rate if I could have found it. I think they went up.

Unless you buy the cruise package the shuttle is not free and the hotels would run over $100 a night. The ones mentioned above are $3 pp, not that much. I read the Days Inn shuttle they were charging $4, its across from the pier in Cocoa Beach if you wanted to be across from the beach. Their cruise special used to be $99, but it may have gone up as well.

check out the thread for this down in East Coast Depatures, there is a ton of information.

Just found a GREAT rate (under $100) at the Radisson and free parking and shuttle is included!! I am so excited...thanks everyone for your help!

Archived