majesty of the seas help

:) so i leave this weekend for my first cruise ever...... so anyone been on the majesty? my main question is are drinks cheaper on the islands? and we are going to nassau, cococay, and key west!!!!! any suggestions what we should do!!!! we like everything!!!!

:) so i leave this weekend for my first cruise ever...... so anyone been on the majesty? my main question is are drinks cheaper on the islands? and we are going to nassau, cococay, and key west!!!!! any suggestions what we should do!!!! we like everything!!!!
There's one that's been hi-jacked by a complainer. Another that we started after getting back just last week or so. Search on "CLQ" if you want to, and check out the thread "Just Off Majesty." You can see what others have already asked in the last week.

Hijacked LMAO, it was my thread... too funny, and FYI This post is about drinks, not the ship.

You're right Rolloman, it was your thread...and I'm glad to see that you are big enough to admit to and identify that you were the complainer. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. :D

oh thats awesome!!!!! have you been on this one before.... will you be traveling with others! this is my first one!

I've never been on a cruise before. It's a mother/daughter cruise. My mom and I and my friend and her daughter.

I see you live in Springfield. I live in St. Louis.

I've never been on a cruise before. It's a mother/daughter cruise. My mom and I and my friend and her daughter.

I see you live in Springfield. I live in St. Louis.

thats funny!!!! we are very excited!!! my husband and i are going..... when are you guys flying in and where?

Hijacked LMAO, it was my thread... too funny, and FYI This post is about drinks, not the ship.

yes i want to know about drinks........ but i also want to know about everything too.... ship, excursions, islands, EVERYTHING and ANYTHING i can find out is greatly appreciated.... so thanks to all

Archived