*24 hours of Fun? I can't imagine!*

*IslandHopper*

I haven't sailed on a carnival ship yet, (going on the Liberty in August 08) so forgive me, but I saw a video where it was 4:00 am and they still had activities going on at the Lido deck?? (or the deck where the pool is) Is this true or was it just a one time thing?

I don't know if activities ever went on into the wee hours except in the club on my other cruises. (or maybe cause I went back to my room when things didn't seem to be lively) I can't imagine that a cruiseline would plan activites for 4am!! (or for 24 hours) Am I dreaming or what? I'm so excited I can't stand it!!

So you can literally go to sleep and get back up and do something else?

Somebody please straighten me out!! :D

I'm always up until the wee hours. Nothing planned that late as Duck mentioned. People like myself who go all night long tend to meet up with each other and start our own party. Probably a spontaneous gathering of pax, just jump in and enjoy the fun. There is always something to do, even if not printed out in the capers.

The last cruise I was on Feb 2007 Pride, they had a party at the pool that went until 3 am and it was quite a party with a DJ, so there is action after midnight!!:D I should know, I was directly one deck below them and got an apology from the captain under my door the next morning:D

The very first time that I cruised, I was young, single and traveling with two other young, single ladies. We barely slept on our 3-night Fantasy cruise! :D I certainly don't remember all of the details from 15 years ago, but I know that there were activities for us to attend, and they weren't all midnight-type buffets. I seem to recall spending a lot of time at the disco and the bar next door to it.

Archived